Pratibimb, Rangoonwala Foundation( India) Trust’s annual marketing support and networking event , reflects the lives and the work of those who are marginalized – children with multiple disabilities, women who are mentally ill and abandoned, rural artisans, farmers’ communities and women entrepreneurs from resource poor communities in Mumbai.
· SEWA Ahmedabad, livelihood restoration work with socio-economically disadvantaged women
· Dastkar Andhra, working with handloom weavers in Andhra Pradesh
· The Banyan, Chennai, rehabilitation work with mentally ill women
· Sri Arunodayam, Chennai, a home for abandoned mentally challenged children
· National association for the Blind Maharashtra education and vocational training for the deafblind as well as other physically challenged children and young adults in Nashik, Dhule etc.
· Vikas Sahayog Pratisthan, promoting land based livelihood program in drought prone Vidarbha region of Maharashtra.
· RF(I)T’s Satark- Patients Rights Campaign and Utthaan – Right to Higher Education Campaign, which endeavors to inform, educate and make citizens aware of their Rights as Patient
· Rangoonwala Community Centres, Mumbai, creating spaces of learning & development for women and children in resource poor communities through trainings and health initiatives
Every product at Pratibimb has its own story to tell. We invite you to capture those.
Visit us at www.rangoonwala.org ; ‘Like’ us at Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rangoonwala-Foundation-India-Trust/288142261296247